Hell’s Kitchen is one of the shows I would like to stop watching but won’t. Though the format is somewhat of a pattern, the personalities on the show always keep things interesting. As I watched the first two episodes of season 10, I came up with a set of rules that contestants should but don’t follow:
1. Learn to cook scallops.
2. Do not serve raw fish.
3. Never say “I’m probably a better chef than Chef Ramsay.”
4. Learn to cook beef wellington.
5. Do not say “You are so lucky we’re not in the hood.”
6. If Chef Scott hands you a potato puree, check that it’s not cauliflower.
7. Don’t cook 6 fish if only 3 have been ordered.
8. Don’t make statements like “Men cook better than women. It’s a proven fact.”
9. Perfect your signature dish.
10. Don’t get drunk the night before a challenge or a service.
Now, if only I knew how to cook, I swear I could win!